Green Tea & Argan Oil Hair Strengthening Natural Shampoo

899.00

It’s time to switch if you are experiencing conditions like hair loss, dry and frizzy hair, no hair growth, etc., due to the fragrant, chemical-based, or other shampoo products you are using. The inclusion of harmful parabens, sulfates, and other chemical-based ingredients in shampoo products results in damaging your hair. So, it is always better to choose a natural organic shampoo that is made with pure and natural ingredients and thus, acts gently on your hair.

Sisven Green Tea and Argan oil hair straightening shampoo are made with such natural ingredients. They include Green Tea, Argan Oil, Biotin, Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Vitamin E, Indian Gooseberry, Rosemary, Aloe vera, Macadamia Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Lemon Essential Oil, Peppermint and Spearmint Essential Oil. All these ingredients are actively known for hair nourishment and hair growth and thus, provides you with smooth, long, healthy, and straight hair.

  1.     Supports Healthy Hair Growth: –

Argan oil is loaded with essential fatty acids, powerful antioxidants, and vitamin E that helps in improving the hair texture. Furthermore, the argan oil and green tea extracts present in Sisven’s hair straightening natural shampoo stimulates hair follicles and prevents damage to hair cells. Thus, it prevents hair loss and supports healthy hair growth.

  1.     Prevents Hair Loss: –

Most of you might be experiencing hair loss and it might be one of the reasons, you are here searching for the best product that can treat your hair-related problem. The ingredients like argan oil, green tea, vitamin E present in this natural shampoo moisturizes your hair and protects your hair from damage due to free radicals and thus, prevents hair loss.

  1.     Adds Volume: –

Voluminous hair is a dream of every girl and if you are one of them dreaming to look more beautiful with healthy and voluminous hair, then get this Sisven’shair straightening shampoo that improves your hair texture, controls hair fall, promotes hair growth, and thus, gives you healthy voluminous hair.

  1.     Hydrates and Softens: –

Fatty acids like oleic acid and linoleic acid are known to have moisturizing and nourishing properties that can make your hair soft and healthy. Furthermore, the oils used in this green tea &argan oil hair straightening natural shampoo lubricates the hair shaft and are known to have moisture-locking properties.

  1.     Restores Shine: –

The vitamin E content present in this natural shampoo prevents dryness and fizziness by providing a fatty layer to your hair and scalp and thus,  boosts shine. Therefore, people dreaming of having long healthy and shiny hair can start using this natural hair straightening shampoo and enjoying that shiny hair look.

  1.     Prevents Splitting and Breakage: –

The chemical-based hair care products that you use might result in dryness, split ends, and breakage. Furthermore, the rich nutrient content, polyphenols, catechins, and other anti-inflammatory properties present in green tea are known to prevent damage to the hair. Adding to this, the antioxidant activity and moisture-locking properties are known to act as a protective barrier from the harmful ultraviolet rays and thus, prevents drying and other damaging of the hair.

Why Sisven Green Tea and Argan Oil Hair Strengthening Natural Shampoo?

Sisven’s natural hair straightening shampoo is loaded with all the natural ingredients that act as a perfect combination for your hair care. It includes:

  •         98% natural origin ingredients and remaining 2% food grade and safe ingredients to keep the shampoo intact.
  •         No sulfates, No parabens, No synthetic colours, and fragrances. GMO-free.
  •         This natural shampoo is made with biodegradable ingredients and No harmful chemicals.
  •         Certified PETA cruelty-free product.

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Green Tea & Argan Oil Hair Strengthening Natural Shampoo”